About Fabric Wall Decals
► REUSABLE FABRIC WALL DECALS
Our adorable fabric wall decals are made using our newest PVC-Free, eco-friendly technology. Printed with water-based latex inks, they are odorless, non-toxic, non-flammable and 100% safe for children's spaces. The smooth, matte fabric base is a self-adhesive, peel and stick material that is easy to install and re-position. This fabric is a durable water-resistant textile that does not wrinkle, stretch or rip.
**NOTE: Decals are intended for smooth walls only. Adhesion is not guaranteed for textured surfaces.
Each product is custom made-to-order and printed in your choice of 80 colors. Colors may appear different on your monitor than in real life. Every order comes with a detailed surface prep guide and application instructions. Every creation is an original piece of artwork designed by Graphic Spaces and lovingly personalized for you. Thank you for considering our work to grace the space of your home.
Fabric wall decals are intended for smooth walls and flat surfaces that have been properly prepared, cleaned, primed, painted and cured. New paint needs to be cured for at least 4 weeks prior to installation. Avoid Low-VOC and No-VOC paints with silicone or graffiti-resistant agents that will cause the adhesive to fail. We recommend Kilz® brand primer. While we cannot endorse any particular paint, tests with Pittsburgh Paints®, Sherwin Williams® and Benjamin Moore® have achieved good bonding results. Avoid high-humidity areas such as bath/shower. We highly recommend ordering a Sample Pack of the material you are considering to test surface adhesion and color match.
► PEEL & STICK DECALS
• Water-based Latex Inks
• Odorless, non-toxic, 100% safe
• Self-adhesive "Peel & Stick" technology
• Adhesion intended for smooth surfaces
• Easy to install, reposition & remove
• Does not rip, wrinkle or stretch
• Clean removal with no residue
• Eco-friendly fabric material (not vinyl)
• No Phthalates, No PVC
• No Solvents, No Formaldehyde
► COMMON PROBLEMS TO AVOID
• Moisture behind wallboard
• Patched areas have not been primed
• Dust, dirt or grease on wall
• Surface is too highly textured
• Surface is damaged, cracked, paint flaking
• Slick No-VOC paint that repels graphics
• Paint has not properly cured